Archives: 上海香草419论坛

#Donkomi: Sulley Muniru joins Dinamo Minsk

August 29, 2020 | By admin | No Comments | Filed in: dywkshhfy.

first_imgGhana midfielder Sulley Muniru is set to relaunch his unstable career at Dinamo Minsk in the Belarus Premier League.The 26-year-old younger brother of ex-Inter and AC Milan star Muntari has seen his last three contracts – with Bulgaria’s Steua Bucharesti, CD Tondela (Portugal) and Turkish Super Lig side Yeni Malatyaspor – terminated midway.Muniru had signed a two-year contract with Malatyapsor late August last year only for the club to announce a mutual termination a little over four months later (January 2019). He made only five appearances for the side.Dinamo Minsk announced their capture of the former Liberty Professionals midfielder Wednesday night but failed to include the duration of the deal.Sulley Muniru faced his new club twice while featuring for former Romanian side CFR Cluj in the 2014/15 UEFA Europa League.–Source: Footy-ghana.comlast_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Playoff hopes fade for Angels as losing streak reaches 6

August 26, 2020 | By admin | No Comments | Filed in: iuxgjddtb.

first_imgThe Angels have cold hitters throughout the lineup, most notably Mike Trout. His second straight hitless game extended his slump to 9 for 57 (.158). The stretched-thin pitching staff that has been unable to overcome the lack of support.Injuries in the rotation forced the Angels into another bullpen game on Saturday, and the relievers they used weren’t even their best. Only one of the five pitchers who worked on Saturday was on the opening-day roster.That was Bud Norris, a non-roster invitee who made the team as a reliever but has now gotten the ball twice to start bullpen games. Norris gave up one run in 3 1/3 innings.The game got away under the watch of 22-year-old Eduardo Paredes, who started the season in Double-A. Paredes retired the first two hitters in the fifth, but then he hit Alex Bregman, and gave up hits to Marwin Gonzalez, Carlos Correa and Evan Gattis. Gattis hit a three-run homer, capping the four-run inning and putting the Angels in a 5-0 hole.“He’s been throwing the ball really well for us,” Scioscia said. “He just missed some spots at the wrong time.”At the time, they had only two hits against Charlie Morton, who had mostly held them to weakly hit grounders and popups.The Angels got the first two men on in the sixth, but stranded them. Trout was called out on strikes to end the inning. In the seventh, after Upton’s homer to Angels got two more runners, but they couldn’t manage a hit to drive them in.“We have a number of guys who are not having hits fall and struggling a little bit,” Scioscia said. “I think the quality of at-bats are pretty consistent, but at times you’ve missing some pitches you should hit. We missed a lot of pitches today.” PreviousHouston Astros’ Carlos Correa (1) and Cameron Maybin (3) celebrate after a baseball game against the Los Angeles Angels Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. The Astros won 6-2. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)Houston Astros’ Alex Bregman, right, steals second base safely as Los Angeles Angels second baseman Brandon Phillips reaches with the late tag during the first inning of a baseball game Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)Houston Astros starting pitcher Charlie Morton throws against the Los Angeles Angels during the first inning of a baseball game Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip) SoundThe gallery will resume insecondsLos Angeles Angels starting pitcher Bud Norris throws against the Houston Astros during the first inning of a baseball game Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)Houston Astros’ Carlos Correa hits an RBI single to score Alex Bregman during the first inning of a baseball game against the Los Angeles Angels, Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)The Astros’ Alex Bregman slides across home plate safely as Angels catcher Juan Graterol looks back for the ball during the first inning of Saturday’s game in Houston. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)Houston Astros’ Evan Gattis hits a three-run home run against the Los Angeles Angels during the fifth inning of a baseball game Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)Houston Astros’ Evan Gattis (11) celebrates with Carlos Correa (1) after hitting a three-run home run against the Los Angeles Angels during the fifth inning of a baseball game Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)Houston Astros’ Evan Gattis (11) drops his bat after hitting a three-run home run against the Los Angeles Angels during the fifth inning of a baseball game Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)Houston Astros’ Evan Gattis is congratulated in the dugout after hitting a three-run home run against the Los Angeles Angels during the fifth inning of a baseball game Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)Los Angeles Angels relief pitcher Noe Ramirez tries to field a ball hit by Houston Astros’ Cameron Maybin during the sixth inning of a baseball game, Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. Ramirez was charged with an error on the play. Maybe was safe at first. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)Los Angeles Angels’ Albert Pujols is hit by a pitch thrown by Houston Astros starting pitcher Charlie Morton during the seventh inning of a baseball game, Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)Los Angeles Angels’ Justin Upton (9) is congratulated by third base coach Ron Roenicke after hitting a home run against the Houston Astros during the seventh inning of a baseball game Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)Houston Astros catcher Evan Gattis, right, celebrates with teammates after a baseball game against the Los Angeles Angels Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. The Astros won 6-2. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)Houston Astros’ Carlos Correa (1) and Cameron Maybin (3) celebrate after a baseball game against the Los Angeles Angels Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. The Astros won 6-2. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)Houston Astros’ Alex Bregman, right, steals second base safely as Los Angeles Angels second baseman Brandon Phillips reaches with the late tag during the first inning of a baseball game Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)NextShow Caption1 of 14Houston Astros’ Alex Bregman, right, steals second base safely as Los Angeles Angels second baseman Brandon Phillips reaches with the late tag during the first inning of a baseball game Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017, in Houston. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)Expand Until Justin Upton’s solo homer in the seventh, his first of two, the Angels had gone 23 consecutive innings without a run.With just eight games to go, the Angels fell 4½ games out of a playoff spot, following the Minnesota Twins’ victory Saturday night.Despite the desperate situation, Upton said the intangibles are all still there: “These guys in here want it, man. We know where we want to be. We’re putting in the work and putting in the at-bats. It ain’t going our way, man. That’s how baseball is sometimes.”The slide has come, not surprisingly, during a stretch in which they had nine of 12 games against the Astros and Cleveland Indians, the best two teams in the league. The Angels have lost seven of eight with one to go on Sunday.“We’ve run into some pretty good pitching,” Upton said. “That’s no excuse. We should be able to grind on those guys too. When things aren’t going right and you see some good pitching, it can wear you down. We’ve just got to pull together and keep having good at-bats and see what happens.” HOUSTON — The Angels are quietly slipping out of the playoff chase.The Angels lost, 6-2, to the Houston Astros on Saturday afternoon, dropping their sixth straight game, a season-worst streak. Newsroom GuidelinesNews TipsContact UsReport an Errorlast_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Mitchell Johnson recently starred with figures of 7 for minus 35

November 17, 2019 | By admin | No Comments | Filed in: ercinbyyl.

first_imgMitchell Johnson at the age of 36 decided to bid goodbye to the Big Bash League (BBL) but that does not mean that the fiery left-arm pacer has lost any of his pace and ability to scare batsmen.Playing in an indoor cricket match last month, Mitchell Johnson terrorised the batsmen of ‘Bowling Darts’ as he finished with the remarkable figures of 7 for minus 35. Yes, you read that right – seven wickets for minus 35 runs, and that too in just two overs.How is that possible, you would ask! The rules of the indoor cricket are such that each side has eight players, who in turn bat in pairs for set four overs. The innings thus lasts 16 overs , while each member of the bowling side gets two overs each.And if a batsman is dismissed, he does not return to the ‘dressing room’, but continues his innings after conceding a five-run penalty. Hence Johnson, who is Australia’s fourth all-time leading Test wicket-taker, dismissed seven batsmen without giving away a single run from his quota of two overs.Johnson was not bowling with his usual express pace as evident from a stumping her exacted – something he hasn’t done in his 256-game international career across all formats.According to the score sheet, Johnson then scored 12 runs with the bat which means he had a total ‘contribution’ of 47 runs. His team ‘The MBC’ though lost comprehensively 51-100 as only one other player had positive ‘contribution’ to the total.Mitchell Johnson will next be seen in action in a T-10 tournament in the UAE, where Johnson will be hoping he is picked by any one of the eight franchises when the draft takes place in September.advertisement”The intensity and length of the BBL is just too much for someone who will be 37 at the start of the summer,” Sam Halvorsen, Johnson’s manager was earlier quoted by The West Australian newspaper.”Mitch has put his name up for the Emirates tournament in Dubai, but that is half the length of the BBL.”Johnson featured for Kolkata Knight Riders in the Indian Premier League 2018, is yet to put any word on his participation in the tournament come the next season.(Written by Ritayan Basu)last_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , ,

10 months agoINSIDER: Chelsea and Valencia trying to find Batshuayi solution

October 28, 2019 | By admin | Comments Off on 10 months agoINSIDER: Chelsea and Valencia trying to find Batshuayi solution | Filed in: pllavecyf.

first_imgTagsTransfersLoan MarketAbout the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your say INSIDER: Chelsea and Valencia trying to find Batshuayi solutionby Paul Vegas10 months agoSend to a friendShare the loveValencia and Chelsea are this week locked in talks over Michy Batshuayi’s situation.The Belgium striker is on a season-long loan at Valencia, where coach Marcelino wants to see him moved on during the January market.Chelsea have accepted the situation and Belgian reporter Kristof Terreur states talks are underway to place Batshuayi elsewhere.A final decision hasn’t been made as yet, but Chelsea and Valencia are actively trying to find a solution for Michy Batshuayi, currently on loan in Spain. #cfcpic.twitter.com/Yx2BhONpuM— Kristof Terreur (@HLNinEngeland) December 20, 2018 last_img

Tags: , , , , , , ,

10 months agoBournemouth boss Howe marks ten years in management

October 28, 2019 | By admin | Comments Off on 10 months agoBournemouth boss Howe marks ten years in management | Filed in: ercinbyyl.

first_imgAbout the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your say Bournemouth boss Howe marks ten years in managementby Paul Vegas10 months agoSend to a friendShare the loveBournemouth boss Eddie Howe marks ten years in management facing Manchester United this weekend.With 10 more points at the halfway stage than the previous campaign, boss Howe insisted he would never stand still in search of perfection.He said: “For me as a person, I have just thrown myself into the job on every level. The job has consumed me.“I am just a walking football person. I am thinking football constantly. Every minute is evolved around the job and making sure I’m continuing to take the team and the club forward and it never stops.“The thing I have noticed in recent years, when you get to the Premier League, is how quickly the game changes.“You can never be complacent or content with your work. You have to consistently try to push new boundaries.” last_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

10 months agoDONE DEAL: Brighton send Arce, Kerr away on-loan

October 28, 2019 | By admin | Comments Off on 10 months agoDONE DEAL: Brighton send Arce, Kerr away on-loan | Filed in: egielqmer.

first_imgTagsTransfersLoan MarketAbout the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your say DONE DEAL: Brighton send Arce, Kerr away on-loanby Paul Vegas10 months agoSend to a friendShare the loveBrighton winger Billy Arce has returned from his loan at Segunda Division club Extremadura UD.The 20-year-old signed for the Seagulls in August 2018 from Ecuadorian side CSD Independiente Del Valle, and moved straight to Spain on a loan deal.Arce made three substitute appearances in the Segunda Division, but played 90 minutes in the Copa Del Rey, as Extremadura were narrowly beaten 1-0 by Alcorcon.Meanwhile, Brighton under-23 defender Josh Kerr has joined Derry City on a six-month loan deal.The 20-year-old has linked up with the SSE Airtricity League side for the remainder of the season.Under-23 coach Simon Rusk said, “This is a good loan move for Josh, and one that will allow him to play first-team football on a regular basis.“We will keep a close eye on his progress, and wish him well for the rest of the season.” last_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Only a foolish government will disclose def secret PC on PMs Mission

October 12, 2019 | By admin | Comments Off on Only a foolish government will disclose def secret PC on PMs Mission | Filed in: zzqgqddue.

first_imgNew Delhi: Senior Congress leader P Chidambaram on Saturday hit out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi for announcing that India had demonstrated anti-satellite missile capability, saying only a “foolish government” would make such a disclosure and “betray” a defence secret.In an address to the nation, Modi had on Wednesday announced that India had demonstrated anti-satellite missile capability by shooting down a live satellite under ‘Mission Shakti’, describing it as a rare achievement that puts the country in an exclusive club of space superpowers. Also Read – Uddhav bats for ‘Sena CM’Slamming the announcement by the prime minister, Chidambaram tweeted, “The capability to shoot down a satellite has existed for many years. A wise government will keep the capability secret. Only a foolish government will disclose it and betray a defence secret.” The former finance minister also questioned the motive of the government in making the announcement. “Besides, why was it done now in the middle of an election campaign? Only to boost the sagging fortunes of the BJP,” Chidambaram claimed. Also Read – Farooq demands unconditional release of all detainees in J&KFollowing the prime minister’s speech, several Opposition parties had complained to the Election Commission alleging violation of the model code of conduct. The Election Commission, however, said on Friday night that Modi’s address to the nation on the successful test-firing of an anti-satellite missile did not violate the model code of conduct. Chidambaram also sought answers from the prime minister on high unemployment rate and job losses, citing data from the National Sample Survey Office (NSSO).last_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Killers of UN experts escape from Congo jail

October 12, 2019 | By admin | Comments Off on Killers of UN experts escape from Congo jail | Filed in: adzvswdvm.

first_imgKananga: Two men suspected of involvement in the murder of two UN experts investigating mass killings in the Democratic Republic of Congo escaped from prison overnight, a defence lawyer said Tuesday. The pair, Evariste Ilunga Lumu and Tshiaba Kanowa, fled the central prison in Kananga, in central DRC, Lumu’s lawyer Tresor Kabangu told AFP. He was informed of their disappearance by the military prosecutor’s office. At dawn on Tuesday, heavy gunfire could be heard from the vicinity of the prison in Kasai-Central province. Also Read – Saudi Crown Prince Salman ‘snubbed’ Pak PM Imran, recalled his private jet from US: ReportAn AFP correspondent reported that by morning, the situation at the prison was tense with inmates in the yard threatening to attack anyone who ventures inside. Military and police officials were at the scene, awaiting reinforcements to enter the prison and do a headcount to determine how many have escaped. The experts — Zaida Catalan, a 36-year-old Swedish-Chilean national, and American Michael Sharp, 34 — were in Kasai on behalf of the UN Security Council to investigate mass graves associated with a rebellion.last_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Morocco opens alien office nationwide to process regularization of undocumented immigrants

October 12, 2019 | By admin | Comments Off on Morocco opens alien office nationwide to process regularization of undocumented immigrants | Filed in: yzhnxslpc.

first_imgRabat- Morocco opened this Thursday alien offices nationwide to start processing requests of undocumented immigrants, in accordance with instructions of King Mohammed VI for a more humane migration and asylum policy. “This is an important day for undocumented immigrants who do not only come from Africa, but also from several other regions, mostly Asia, said Morocco’s interior minister Charki Draiss who dedicated the Rabat’s alien office with minister in charge of Moroccans living abroad and of migration affairs, Anis Birou.He added that the number of undocumented immigrants in Morocco has reached according to the interior ministry’s estimates around 25,000 to 300,000, noting that this exceptional regularization operation will help to know the exact number of foreigners living in Morocco without legal stay documents and will help improve their social-economic conditions.“It is a great day for immigrants and for Morocco”, said secretary general of the Democratic organization of immigrant workers in Morocco, Marcel Amiyeto, who noted that 250 undocumented immigrants are present in the office for the first day of this operation. The operation, to last till December 31, concerns foreigners married to Moroccan nationals, those who have been living in Morocco with another foreigner, legally settled in Morocco for at least 4 years, children of these two categories, foreigners who have work contracts of at least two years, foreigners who have been living in Morocco continuously for at least 5 years, and foreigners who suffer from serious diseases.last_img read more

Tags: , , , ,