Archives: 杭州新茶资源

Cameron: History will vindicate me

January 20, 2020 | By admin | No Comments | Filed in: oioiyzvto.

first_imgBRIDGETOWN, Barbados (CMC):Under-fire West Indies Cricket Board president Dave Cameron has pushed back on recent widespread criticism of his leadership and says he has always acted in the best interest of West Indies cricket.Cameron, who was elected to the top post three years ago, and who successfully gained re-election last year, said much of the criticism he had received was “absurd” and argued that he would be eventually vindicated by history.The Jamaican has been fending off criticism ever since captain Darren Sammy, during a post-match interview, blasted the WICB for “disrespecting” the players after West Indies won the Twenty20 World Cup in India last Sunday.”I am not here to destroy the game. We just won three World titles and the feeling is I want to mash it up,” Cameron told the Nation newspaper here.”I can’t believe some of the criticism I am receiving. It is absurd. My heart is with the Caribbean 100 per cent. I am a Caribbean man. I am for the good of West Indies cricket.”Cameron’s tenure has been embroiled in controversy ever since the West Indies one-day side controversially walked off the tour of India over a pay dispute with the board and players union, WIPA.INSUFFICIENT ACTIONCameron copped blame for not doing enough to solve the dispute, and the Indian Cricket Board (BCCI) subsequently said it held the WICB responsible.St Vincent and the Grenadines Prime Minister Dr Ralph Gonsalves said Cameron had “embarrassed us before the world” and called on him to step down.Cameron also came in for criticism for his controversial tweet regarding superstar opener Chris Gayle’s form during last year’s World Cup and again found himself in trouble on the online social network, Twitter, last week when he appeared to lash out at Sammy for his post-match criticism of the board.Cameron argued that his most recent tweet had been misunderstood.”I have had a lot of criticism about a tweet that has gone on my timeline. Go to my timeline and look,” he said.”There are motivational tweets on my timeline every day. Why could someone not have used that tweet to say I was saying to Darren Sammy and Marlon Samuels, ‘Do not let the critics get to you’.”I have also tweeted to Darren Sammy and Stafanie Taylor, wishing them luck. History will be kind to me. I will be vindicated.”last_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hadland can’t survey landowners affected by Fort St. John boundary extension

January 11, 2020 | By admin | No Comments | Filed in: ixyfmqzbo.
first_imgThe decision on whether Hadland could send around the survey was deferred from the board’s September 12 meeting, so that the property owners could attend the meeting with the City that evening before potentially making their decision. He says he’s willing to step aside, but is concerned about accommodation measures for the affected property owners and makes the suggestion of looking into other options. “I’m really concerned about accommodating the people that will be included,” he says. “I hear our CEO say that we’re not supposed to be involved, but my constituents are actually wondering why not. It seems like it’s sort of a one-sided deal. I think there’s got to be some room for compromise.” Director Lori Ackerman maintains that Fort St. John City Council has not yet had a discussion about how property owners will be accommodated. “There’s a variety of things that could be accommodated, but we haven’t gotten to that part in the process yet,” she explains. “I’m afraid that this survey is very one-sided – you’re either for or against – but are you for it if council decides that there is a varied rate? They don’t know that because we haven’t heard enough.” Advertisement Hadland had been asked by residents to circulate a survey asking whether the 92 affected property owners are in favour of being included in the Fort St. John boundary. However, Directors Bruce Christensen and Merlin Nichols both expressed concern that those people might think that if the PRRD gets involved it could change the process. “If the Regional District has no jurisdiction in this transaction, then a letter out on District letterhead would seem to say that the Regional District has jurisdiction,” says Nichols. “I don’t mind the letter, but there’s other kinds of paper.” The City recently restarted the application process involving properties to the west and southwest of the city’s boundary, `citing the lack of industrial land available for development as well as to manage growth related to the Site C dam. – Advertisement -Chief Administrative Officer Fred Banham explains that when the provincial government is looking at boundary inclusion or exclusion applications, they only deal directly with the applicant. “If the Regional District and the director representing the area has comments they want to make towards that,” he suggests, “they should work with their constituents to work through the City’s application process and make sure that those comments are made loud and clear.”Advertisement The City is still accepting input on the boundary extension proposal. A summary of responses will be included in the agenda for the October 28 Council meeting.last_img

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Bonkers! Harps may be forced to play two games in three days!

December 27, 2019 | By admin | No Comments | Filed in: adzvswdvm.

first_imgFinn Harps may face the prospect of playing two league matches in the space of just three days! There is a strong possibility Harps abandoned fixture with Sligo will be played this Saturday, as neither side are in FAI cup action.However, Harps re-scheduled fixture with Dundalk has been pencilled in for Monday night – meaning Harps could be forced to play two games in three days! The original fixture between Harps and Dundalk on August 15th was postponed due to Stephen Kenny’s sides involvement in the Champions League qualifiers.It has been confirmed it will take place next Monday if there is no replay required between UCD and Dundalk in their FAI Cup clash on Friday night.However, Harps clash with Sligo last weekend was postponed after just 22 minutes due to a waterlogged pitch, and some sources are suggesting clash may take place this Saturday.If it is re-scheduled for this weekend – it will mean Ollie Horgan’s side will face Sligo on Saturday night, and then travel to Dundalk on Monday. Not only is it financially straining on the club, Harps are fighting for their Premier Division survival – and being forced to play two very important matches in just three days for part-time players is far from ideal.Finn Harps released a statement saying, “Club secretary John Campbell has confirmed that the League of Ireland Premier Division game between Dundalk and Finn Harps at Oriel Park will take place on next Monday night the 12th of September (kick-off 7.45).But, the new date is subject to their being no replay required in the FAI Cup quarter-final replay between UCD and Dundalk which takes place at the Belfield Bowl on this Friday night. Harps had initially been due to take on Dundalk on Monday 15th of August but it was postponed due to  European commitments of Stephen Kenny’s side.Meanwhile a new date for the Sligo Rovers v Finn Harps match at the Showgrounds has yet to be confirmed. The game was abandoned after 22 minutes on Saturday night due to a waterlogged pitch.”Bonkers! Harps may be forced to play two games in three days! was last modified: September 6th, 2016 by Mark ForkerShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:crisisDundalkfai cupfinn harpsfixturesnewsSligo RoversSportlast_img read more

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,